Monday, November 24, 2008

Surveys Thar are Really Free and Actually Pay

I've had several friends that always ask if I know surveys to you do that are free to join? All they ever find are the ones that you either have to pay for or do trial offers with. I don't do either of those. If a company wants you to pay or do trial offers, I've found they aren't worth it. I will be truthful, some of these reward me if you join, some do not. Please use the link I've provided if you decide to join.

Pay Money:
Pinecone Research: $3.00 for each new study completed directly to your paypal account.
MinefieldOnline: Have to have $10.00 in your account to redeem before they will send check.
SurveySavvy.com: You get paid for each survey completed and for each referral. Plus you get paid whenever your referral completes a survey.
Opinion Outpost: Earn points to redeem for money.

Give Points Which You Can Redeem for Money:
NFO MySurvey.com: redeem points for money.

GlobalTestMarket: redeem points for money.

Any and all personal information you give these companies will not be shared with anyone else. They do not charge you anything to join. I have been with each of these companies for a while and they actually do pay out.

If you have any problems signing up, please let me know.

God Bless and have a great day.

No comments: