Friday, June 06, 2008

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baseball season is over in this house for a little while. Now I have the good fortune of taking my oldest to the high school to lift weights. He's determined to play football. That's okay. I think it will be good for him. He needs something that will keep him active. He's too addicted to computers and games that an active sport like football will do him a lot of good. Plus, we're thinking of letting our youngest play fallball and for those of you that don't know what that is, it's baseball in the fall. If you want to know why, have you seen the movie The Rookie with Dennis Quaid? The part where he asks what they get to do today and replies "We get to play baseball!". That is Marcus's attitude about it as well. And I know I fuss about them playing some, but I really am proud of both of them. For example: during Devin's last game, he finally hit the ball like we've been telling him he could. He actually got mad enough to try and knock the ball into next week. Of course, he didn't stay mad long, he never does but it sure was a good hit.

Anyway, I'm going to go for now. I hope you have a great day.

God Bless.

No comments: