Tuesday, August 02, 2005

OHHHH, The Joy of Helping People

I have a friend, who, for the most part, I don't mind helping. He's a nice guy, just young. He's always asking for help. I forget what I was like at that age. hahaha After all, it's only been 22 years for me. Anyway, I helped him set up his blog today. While I think blogger.com has a great service, it can be frustrating getting every little thing correct so it will work perfectly. Between the two of us, we finally have it done. I guess things could be worse, I could have no friends to help.

Here is another friend that I want to help. He just got married and has decided to start his own business with his wife. His site is CGF Creations Miami Website Design. If you need hosting or a new site, this is the person to contact. I've been watching him do this for years now. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed in his work.

I hope you have a great day.

No comments: