Friday, September 24, 2004

I wish Things Like this didn't happen

I was watching the television last night and I heard a story about a 15 year old that had been chained to his bed and was being starved. Here's the story, please be warned, this is such a sad story. How could someone do this to their own child? Children are such a blessing that to do one like this is completely beyond my comprehension. As you can tell I love kids, after all look at this program that I'm doing. Children are a reason to celebrate even if the child is sick. God gave you these children. I'm a firm believer that children only belong to a parent for only a little while. Even though a child is always your child, you only have them for such a short time. Then it's time for you to turn them loose and let them live their lives. How could someone abuse a child?

Anyway, I'm going to go for now. I hope you have a blessed day.

No comments: