Saturday, April 03, 2004

Please let me fuss some

As you know, I've been going to this forum where we can talk about anything. It's really a great place to go. Anyway, lately it seems like some people come there only to cause trouble. I get so tired of hearing the same old thing. The owner of the place seems to be trying to put past differences to rest and welcome any and all that feel have been done wrong there. But it seems like everytime he tries all they want to do is fuss some more about the same thing. I'm so tired of hearing about this. Can't they at least try to get along? We are supposed to be adults after all. Maybe one day!

Now about the program. I want to apologize for not putting the page on the other day like I was supposed to. I fixed it on the page here and forgot to tranfer the page to the site. If you will go there now, you can see the picture I send in March. I just can't wait until I can post the one for April. This guy really did a great job of drawing these pictures for the children. I know you will like them. Anyway, I really just wanted to fuss some. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

God's blessings on you all.

No comments: