Thursday, March 18, 2004

What do I write about today?

There is not much happening with the program. But that is not unusually. My busiest times are around the last part and the first part of the months. I guess I could do a few months in advance, but I like to do it when it's needed. That way, I can put myself in the mood of what I want to do. I can see the picture I want to do if I wait til then. That may not make a lot of sense to some people but that is the way I work. It's fun doing it that way. Then I print everything out and sometimes sign the pages, it depends on what I am sending. This is really a fun program. I know the children like it even though I never see their faces as they receive them. But as I've stated before, that isn't why I started this. I don't need anyone to say thanks for these pages. Why thank someone for common courtesy? Why insist on getting a thank you just for being nice? Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. I hope you have a great day today.

God's blessings to everyone.

No comments: