Saturday, March 20, 2004

Just here

It's just after 1:00 in the morning here and I'm still wide awake. I know I need to get some sleep but I really don't want to. I write poetry. I've been doing this since school. Yes, it's been a while. Anyway, I was looking for my notebook today and can't find it anywhere. I've got stuff dating back to 1979. That's a lot of memories to loose. I know they have to be here somewhere, I just don't know where.

I'm just in one of those moods. Not really sad, not really happy. Just here. I would understand it more if I had more to be upset about. While my life may not be perfect, I have it better than some and not as good as others. I usually try to be happy but sometimes I get in these moods and can't seem to get out of them. I guess I just want to be alone for a little while and the only time that seems to happen is when everyone else is asleep. It's nice having a quite house. But I also like hearing the boys run around making noise. It lets me know they are safe and healthy. Does that make sense to anyone? I don't know what is wrong with me right now. I do know I'll get over it. I always do. I go through this phase sometimes but it doesn't last long. More than likely, when I wake up, I'll be back to my usual happy self.

Anyway, about the site. I'm still trying to find some items to add to the auction page. You can go there and see what I have so far. Who knows, you just may want to bid on something there. If you do, just let me know.

I'm going to try to get some sleep now. I hope everything is well with you.

May God's blessings be with you always.

No comments: