Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I need your help

I want to start a page about children and teens that have done something extraordinary. The thing is I don't know where to look. If you know of someone that has done something for other children or the community, please let me know about it.

Now onto other news. I just received some pictures today that were donated to the program. All the pictures were hand drawn. I can't wait to put them on the site and I will just as soon as the children have had a chance to see them. The person that did these did a great job. I can't wait for the children to see them. I wish I could see the children's faces when they receive these. I know they will like them. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what is going on here. Tomorrow I will put the latest picture on the site for all to see. It won't be near as good as the drawings, but then I never said I could draw. I'm just glad that there are printshops that have lots of clipart.

God's blessings to everyone.

No comments: