Friday, February 20, 2004

new pages on site

I now have a couple of new pages on my site. On one you will be able to download the pages I send. Unfortunatly, you won't be able to get many right now, because when my computer crashed, I lost almost everything I had done before. Plus I didn't same that many. Anyway, feel free to come back anytime. The pages will be updated at the end of the month. To view them you will need to have the adobe reader, but it's free so that shouldn't be a problem.

I also added a page for kid's crafts and fun sites. I will add items as I check them out. I will not have any site listed here that I do not want my own children to see. If you know of any places that I should check out, feel free to let me know.

Now I'm going to talk personal. Have you ever watched the movie Air Bud? I have ended up watching the show at least once everyday this week. My 3 year old found it and has fallen in love with the show. I can almost repeat parts of it by heart. That's the end of the personal post, I just had to get that off my chest. Thanks for reading this.

God's blessings to you always.

No comments: