Sunday, February 08, 2004

New Computer

I know I've missed a couple of days, but I just built myself a computer. A friend helped me get the parts. I feel like I did pretty good on the over all cost, but I'd prefer not to go into that.

Instead let me tell you about last night. I actually got to go on a date with my husband. It's been almost a year since we've been able to go out and it be just the two of us. I'm very picky about who keep my children, most especially if I know they are going to stay over night. My brother-in-law volunteered to keep them for us. It was so nice to have some time with Jimmy. The only thing was the house was too quiet. It's surprising just what you get used to. I'm used to my boys making all kinds of noise, when they don't, I know something is either wrong or they are asleep. Anyway, we went to Red Lobster to eat. I really love seafood. The only thing I found wrong with the night was the fact that the only thing I had to talk to Jimmy about was the children. It's all I do. All my time is spent with the boys, and I just wanted to talk about something else for a little while. I even told him that, his reply was all he had to talk to me about was his job.

It's funny, we talk all the time about everything, yet when we get the chance to be adults and talk about interesting things, all we can find is either the children or his job. Oh well, I guess everyone goes through this. As long as we can talk about other things at other times, I don't guess it matters. I really enjoyed last night though. The only thing was when I woke up, I expected the children to already be up and watching TV. Man was the place ever quiet for most of the day. I know I fuss about having to spend so much of my time with them, but when they're gone, I sure do miss them.

Anyway, I'm going to go for now. I hope you have a great weekend, and may God keep you safe.

No comments: