Wednesday, February 25, 2004

More about the auction

I thought I'd fill you in about what is going on with the auction. I went to town today and got a couple of the items that I had been promised. Osborne's Jewelers gave me a wonderful SWAROVSKI Silver Crystal Field Mouse. I have never heard of the brand, but it's absolutely lovely. Needless to say, I had to take it out of the box to look at it. I've got a picture of it that you can view on the auction page. I've also gotten something from Autozone but because of a 3 year old I can't tell you that much about it yet. I haven't had a chance to look at it. I do know that it's a large toy motorcycle, and since Marcus likes motorcycles so much I'm afraid if I get it out he might think it is his. It's hard to reason with a 3 year old for some odd reason. Anyway, I just wanted you to know.

Also, while I was talking to my sister, the one that just had the baby, it came to my mind that some of you may thing that I get paid for doing this. Let me take this time to inform you that isn't so. I do this because I want to. I never really expected to get paid for this program. To me, it's fun. Even though I can only imagine the look on the children's faces when they get the page I send, I do it for them.

I will keep you up to date as things happen. When I get new items, I promise that I will definitely let you know.

May God's blessings always be upon you.

No comments: