Monday, February 16, 2004

Hurt feelings

It amazes me just how easily some people can get their feelings hurt. As you all know, I go to different forums, and I like to read the post there. You can find out alot about a person by the kinds of post they make, and I'll get onto the post I make shortly. Anyway, I just left one and was shocked by some of the things I read. Some of the people are getting banned and I have no idea why. Then the account gets fixed and the person comes back fussing. From what I can understand, they have no idea why they were banned either. You have one guy upset because he doesn't feel he's getting any respect yet if someone posts something that doesn't agree with him, he gets upset. We have teens on the forum, and I honestly feel he's forgotten what it was like to be that age. I haven't, even though it's been longer for me than him. Most 17 year olds feel they know everything, at least I did at that age. Of course, later I learned I didn't know as much as I thought I did. This person will as well. You just have to let him get it out of his system.

I'm going to go for now, I've got to get to town and get my running done.

Thanks for coming by and reading these things. God's blessings to you always.

No comments: