Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Bored out of my mind

Here it is, after one o'clock in the morning. I should be in bed asleep, yet here I sit bored. Wishing I had someone to talk to. Anyone to talk to. I get so tired of having only my children to try and carry a conversation with. Don't get me wrong, I love them both, but I need an adult to talk to. Usually I talk to my husband when he comes home but today he wasn't feeling well and went on to bed early because of it. I guess I could surf the net, but that doesn't seem very interesting right now. I could try to find programs that I want to try or learn the ones that I already have, but it just doesn't peek my interest.

I know this sounds pathetic, but that's how I feel right now.

I know I have a lot to be thankful for, and I am. My children are healthy, my husband loves me, even when I'm being a royal pain. I don't know, I guess I need a female friend. Someone I can share things with. It seems like everyone I know is male. I don't plan it that way. I use msn messenger and all the contacts that are on it is male except one, and she just got added today. I would talk to her, but she's busy working on a site that she helps maintain. I don't want to bother her right now. I have a feeling it would not be a good time.

I tried to play some games, but you already know how I feel so I won't go into it again. I guess the best way to describe the way I feel right now is to say I have the ho-hums.

Anyway, I'm going to go for now. I hope you are well and happy.

May God watch over you and your family.

No comments: