Tuesday, January 06, 2004

You will never guess how much problems I had setting this thing up. I've been trying my best to make this site very easy to use. Then along comes blogger. Oh well, I can say one thing. I sure have learned alot. Were it not for a friend, I never would have gotten this thing working right. His encouragement gave me the incentive to keep coming back and working with it until I got it right. Where would we be without good friends. You should go check out his site. Delaware Intercorp He has been very patient with me, and I do mean patient. This is all still very new to me, and I know very little about it. Another friend designed my site, then taught me how to use Dreamweaver to edit it. And if I have questions about it, she's always there to help. If you need a site, she's the person to go to. Altered Impressions

I've found a lot of good friends on the web. I know this thing can be used for bad, but if used correctly, it can be very beneficial.

I'm going for now, but I'll write more later.

No comments: