Thursday, January 29, 2004

Insurance, I'm Complaining!

I don't know about you, but I think insurance is one of the biggest cons around. I told you about the problems we had with Marcus a couple of weeks ago. Well, we just got the claims report in today. I know insurance can come in very handy, and I know that it does save money most of the time, but... Why do they have to keep raising the premium that I pay and decrease the benefits that I recieve? If it weren't for the fact that I had two small children, I'd drop the insurance all together. The trouble is, I can't afford to be without it because of the boys. What's a person to do? You can't afford to pay it, but you sure can't afford to be without it!

It's 1:30 in the morning here and I should be sound asleep. As you can see, I'm not.

We just watched the movie "Radio". If you haven't seem it, do so. It was great! No nudity, no bad language. Which seems to be a rarity these days. We really enjoyed it. It was nice to watch a movie that I didn't have to edit so that the boys didn't see things they weren't supposed to.

Anyway, I'm going to try to get some sleep now. I've got to get up in just a few hours and get Devin off to school. And unfortunately, I have to go to town. At the rate gas prices keep increasing, it may not be too much longer when I have to keep my car in the yard. My vehicle isn't really a gas gusslier, but it's just getting too expensive to keep going.

Bye for now. I pray that God keeps you safe and warm.

No comments: