Tuesday, January 06, 2004

I know I didn't write anything yesterday, but like I said last week, Monday is my errand day, so it's hard to find a little time to myself.

Now my oldest son has whatever my youngest son had. He's running a fever. After what I went through with Marcus, I wasn't taking any chances. I stayed up late just in case. (Do I need to explain what the just in case means?) Anyway, he seemed to sleep through the night without any problems, so I was up for nothing. Better safe than sorry. He's supposed to go to school today, but I'm keeping him home. The fever isn't as bad as it was yesterday, but I don't want any of the children in his class to get whatever they have. There is no way I can do that to any other parent.

As most other parents do, I worry about my children. I don't like it when they're sick. I would rather it be me instead. Unfortuneately, that is something I have absolutely no control over.

I'm going to go for now, but chances are I'll write more later today. I just figured that since I had a few minutes, I'd let you know what was happening.

God's blessings to you. May you and your family be safe and healthy!!!

No comments: