Friday, January 30, 2004

Have you ever noticed...

I was in Wal-Mart yesterday, unfortunately sometimes I have to go there, and while I was checking out, I started talking to the person behind me at the checkout lane. Me being me, I said something about my program. She made a suggestion that I wish I had thought of. She said why not talk to DHR and ask them about sending these pages to the special needs children that go through there.

As soon as she said that, the first thing I thought was, "Why didn't I think of that?" The only reason I can think of is that I was so focused on the hospitals and places like that that it didn't enter my mind to think of other agencies. It really is a good idea. So I called the person she told me was in charge of the Alabama branch here and Athens and left a message for her about the program and that I would like to include her children in my monthly mailing list.

If anyone else has suggestions like that, please let me know. I'm always open to suggestions that will make this program better.

God's blessings to you all.

No comments: