Monday, January 12, 2004

Friend of Foe?

I'm still relatively new to the net. I've only been surfing for around 6 months. That's total time, not actual. I've gone to the library and used there access before. but this is the first time I've had it in my home. Since I've had it here, I've learned a lot of different things. You can find some good friends on the net. But you can also finds some horrible places as well.

I made a new friend just the other day. I'm always looking for midis to use at church. We have no piano player and I've found that some midis actually sound pretty good. So I change the format and burn them to cd. Anyway, back to the story. I found this one midi place, http://midistudio.com/ and decided to thank him for the wide variety he has there. There's several pages of all kinds there. He emails me back just to let me know that my site is having problems coming through on netscape. Now he didn't have to do this, but I'm glad he did. Now the problem has been fixed. I never would have known this had he not told me.

See the internet can be a good thing. Because of this I made a new friend.

No comments: