Friday, January 23, 2004

Do you like to write?

I love to write. I've been writing poetry since junior high school. Well I found this place that is dedicated to nothing but writing. I went through it the other day just to see what was going on there. I found it very interesting. The site is TechGnome's World. If you get a chance, go check it out. This person definitely has a different way of looking at things.

Now on to other matters. I wanted to take a few minutes to tell you about a forum that I go to fairly often. The name of the place is Digital Betas. It is a great place to learn about the newest tech news. You can also ask any question about technology and get answers from people that don't make you feel like a complete idiot. That's one reason I go there. I'm fairly new to all this. What I know, I taught myself. So needless to so, I still have a lot to learn. These guys don't treat me like an idiot just because I ask a question that most other should know. I like that. Why can't more folks be like that? Why do most people assume that just because they know something that everyone else does as well? That's not always the case. I learned that a long time ago. What's so bad, most of the people on this forum are younger than me. It feels weird taking advice from a 16 year old, but this guy knows what he's talking about. So I always make sure to listen to what he has to say. Plus he's learned that if he doesn't know, don't be ashamed to say so.

I know that I usually talk about my program or my children, I just wanted to tell you about these places. I think you'll enjoy it if you go there. I do.

I'm going for now. I need to at least pretend that I've done some work around the house.

God's blessing to you always.

No comments: