Wednesday, December 31, 2003

I know I missed yesterday, but Monday is my day to run errands. Joy!

Anyway, I got to go to Huntsville and return the only gift that needed returned. It had to be one I bought, didn't it? My oldest child made the comment that he wanted a big boy tie just like daddy wears, so I got him one. The only trouble is, I must have been color blind that day. Oh well, he has one that he's happy with and to top it off, I had to buy my 3 year old son one as well.

Have you ever went to a big mall with 2 boys? Have you ever noticed that all they want to do is ride the escalators or elevator? Oh to be young again. I takes so very little to intertain children sometimes. I had more fun watching them than anything else. I've got to get more pics of them on the site.

Usually they are good boys. It just seems like when I'm not in a good mood, they always bicker with each other. I guess things could be worse.

By the way, I plan on having the pages that I send to the children posted on my site so you can download them. The only thing is I want to wait until the children have had a chance to see them first, which means, the page I do for January won't be posted until February. I don't know if I can do this yet, but I plan on finding out. A friend suggested it and I thought it was a good idea.

Anyway, I hope you have a Happy (and safe) New Year. I plan on being at a friend's church singing. He asked me to come sing a solo there, and since I love to sing, I figured why not. Praising the Lord can be so much fun. And the good thing is all He ever said was make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Never once that I have found has He said that I had to be in tune!

Happy New Year.

Home

No comments: