Thursday, December 25, 2003

Here it is Christmas Day, and I finally have some time to myself. Both boys and my husband are asleep. Man, it's so nice to have a little peace and quiet. Now all I need is another adult to talk to sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I love all three of them, but when my husband comes home from work, he's so tired, and while the boys can be fun to be around, they are not the best conversationalist, most especialy the three year old.

I love watching them play with the new toys they got. The way their eyes light up as they discover each new thing the toys can do. It makes me remember when I was young, and isn't that way we have children anyway? To bring back a small amount of our youth? Bo remind us of what it was like to be children? While sometimes they drive me crazy, I can't imagine my life without them in it. And my husband, we've been married for almost 19 years. It hasn't been the smoothest road to ride, but I wouldn't change any of it. It makes me wonder what tomorrow holds in store for me. Will the boys actually get along, will they fight and bicker? What will my husband do to drive me crazy? Will he be in a playful mood, or just laid back and relaxed?

Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and that you got what you wanted most! May the New Year bring you all the joy and love you desire!

God's blessings to you always.

Home

No comments: